The Spectra Precision GL412N single grade laser is one of the most cost-effective lasers on that market capable of level, grade and vertical alignment applications. The GL412N is built to last and can withstand drops up to one meter (3 feet) onto concrete as well as tripod tipovers up to 1.5 metres (5 feet). This combines with additional weatherproofing and dustproofing to help reduce downtime and expensive repairs over the life of the unit.
The GL412N comes standard with the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) which provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint functionality.
- Grade Match: Measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground, eliminating time consuming error calculations.
- PlaneLok: Automatically locks onto existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment eliminating drift or the possibility of errors due to incorrect calibrations or weather changes.
- Fingerprint functionality: The unique "Fingerprint" function means that only the unique beam from the laser will be paired.
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330feet (100 meters)
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application