CLA Base Unit With Options
The Leica Rugby CLA Base Unit is the ideal product for operators requiring adaptability on a daily basis. Through its software upgrades the CLA is able to maximise productivity and performance on any job-site. It's options provide unrivalled performance in any aligning, levelling or squaring tasks making it an excellent all-rounder.
Base Unit: The CLA is a simple to operate, one-button horizontal laser for concrete and formwork levelling, height checking and transferring, and land levelling applications.
- CLX 250 - this options provides manual slope function with slope catch and slope lock functionality. This upgrade makes slope applications such as for driveways and ramps a breeze.
- CLX 500 - this upgrade enables vertical rotation allowing the CLA to fit easily for batterboard, interior and alignment applications.
- CLX 600 - this upgrade adds +-15% fully automatic grade functionality in a single axis with a dial-in option. Delivering highly reliable performance for single slope applications.
- CLX 700 - this upgrade adds +-15% fully automatic grade functionality in a second axis with a dial-in option. Delivering highly reliable performance for dual slope applications.
- CLX 800 - this upgrade adds 20 rps head speed and multiple laser operation via one combo delivering the best results when working with a machine guidance system.