GeoMax GPS Zenith35 Pro
The Zenith35 Pro provides a full range of satellite signals with full connectivity and a unique Tilt&Go function. The Zenith35 Pro incorporates IP68 protection making it waterproof and dustproof with its receiver protected against shocks.
The Zenith35 Pro provides 555 channels with all satellite systems and frequencies supported with NovAtel® technology and RTK modes for selection.
The Zenith35 Pro's unique Tilt & Go feature allows operators to reach and measure hidden points using a tilted pole and a check and track pole vertically using a precise electronic bubble.
- Static horizontal 3 mm ± 0.5 ppm (rms)
- Static vertical 5 mm ± 0.5 ppm (rms)
- Kinematic horizontal 8 mm ± 1 ppm (rms)
- Kinematic vertical 15 mm ± 1 ppm (rms)
- Static long horizontal 3 mm + 0.1 ppm (rms)
- Static long vertical 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm (rms)
- MicroSD card 4 GB internal memory data recording
- Tilt sensor accuracy: 0.1° - 3.4 mm at 2 m pole height
- Internal battery: Removable 3.4 Ah / 11.1 V
- Operating time: 7 h in static / 5.5 h in rover mode
- External power: 9 V to 18 V
- IP68 dust and waterproof
For more information: https://geomax-positioning.com/products/gnss/zenith35-pro