Spectra Precision GL612N
The Spectra Precision GL612N Grade Laser provides both single or dual grade capability in addition to being fully self-levelled in vertical for building axis alignment or in setting 90 degree alignment. The GL612N is simple and easy to use through its menu driven interface as well as its radio remote control, making it a first choice for any operator requiring grade capability.
The GL612N's automatic self-levelling laser comes with -+25% grade capability and can be used on a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by operators.
It's radio remote control provides functional control up to 150 metres (490 feet) from the transmitter. It's menu interface makes operation simple to use and can be set up to 16 different languages reducing errors and the likelihood of miscommunication and calculation error as a result.
Included with the GL612N is the advanced HL760 Digital Readout Receiver which can be used at an operating diameter up to 800m (2,600 feet). The receiver allows operators to get the grade position faster using the grades position in mm, inches or fractional inches.
Additionally, the HL760 receiver when paired with the GL612N is capable of advanced functions such as automatic grade matching. That is, when the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver the grade will then be calculated. This is primarily used when a constant fall is wanted but the grade may not be known due to renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces. The HL760 receiver can also be paired with an additional HL760 receiver turning the second receiver into a remote display, allowing the operator to see what the rodman is seeing when dipping for levels.
The GL612N is a self-levelling in vertical and is built to withstand job-sites with the GL612N able to withstand drops of 1m (3 feet)
- Multiple Applications: - the Spectra Precision GL612N and GL622N provides the ability to control level, alignment, single grade /dual grade (GL622N only) and set 90 degrees.
- Automatic self-levelling: - provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching: - meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range: - Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter: - A laser can be affected high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612N and G622N have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok: - As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is can firstly be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment: - A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged: - the GL612N and GL622N can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode: - the GL612N and GL622N have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.