The new base of this laser level is designed for fast setups. Just grab and spin the unit on its base to get close, then use the fine-tune knob to adjust the line or cross point for perfect placement.
Combined with an overhead plumb laser point, the intersections of the three 180° vertical laser lines with the horizontal laser line create a total of five layout points for easy alignment and quick height transfers from wall-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling.
The self-leveling pendulum ensures a level line. You know your line is out of level when it blinks. If the points are out of leveling range, they shut off. Once level, the line goes solid or the dot appears. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines or to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
The L4P1 runs on both rechargable Li-Ion batteries -- good for up to 24 hours on a single charge -- as well as standard alkaline batteries.
As with all our laser levels, the L4P1 is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
The four cross line lasers make this the ultimate 90º layout tool, perfect for wood or steel stud construction, point transfer for electrical installations, interior finish work and various other trade applications.
We recommend a tripod for maximum versatility like the TRI70. The L4P1 base mounts to either 1/8" or 5/8" tripod threads, so you can use a tripod you already have, or choose a Leica Geosystems tripod that best suits your needs. The L4P1 is also compatible with our RVL80 laser receiver, which extends the working range of the line lasers up to 50m.
- Range 15 m
- Range with laser receiver 50 m
- Accuracy 2mm at 10m
- Self-levelling range +/- 3°
- No. of laser lines 4
- No. of laser dots 1
- Beam directions Vertical, horizontal
- Laser type: Laser Class 2, IEC60825-1:2014 compliance 620 - 690 nm
- Battery types Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries or Alkaline batteries 4xAA, 1.5V
- Battery life Li-Ion batteries 24 hours
- Protection level IP 54
- Tripod thread 1/4"-20, 5/8"-11
- Operating temperature -10°C - 50°C
- Storage temperature -25°C - 70°C
- Dimensions 125 x 125 x 162 mm
- Weight (with Li-Ion batteries) 1.17 kg