Spectra Precision LL300N
The Spectra Precision LL300S Laser Level is excellently designed with a metal shield that protects from drops or changing weather with IP66 protection. Further, the IP66 protection rating allows the laser to operate in difficult weather conditions such as heavy rain. The protection however isn't limited to weather with the LL300S capable of withstanding drops of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto solid concrete and a tripod tip-over from up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) reducing the possibility of repair costs and downtime from construction work.
The LL300S fully automatic self-levelling capability provides a fast and accurate setup. With the ability to use rechargeable NIMH batteries or alkaline batteries reducing power loss and downtime. The laser features a single cross-axis manual slope mode with a cross-axis self-levelling grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- A fast setup with less mechanical parts and automatic self-levelling
- The ability to maintain performance even in adverse weather conditions with a IP66 environmental rating
- A durable and resilient design with protection shield to reduce possible downtime
- The ability to use a choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries.
- A choice to use the standard HL450 receiver or the ability to configure with other receivers depending on what suits your application.