Leica Piper 200
The Leica Piper 200 Pipe Laser is the ideal partner for applications where line and grades are required. It's easy to read LCD display makes it easy for operators to read grade, line position, battery status and level indication. The Piper 200's highly visible beam allows it to be seen over a long distance. And with automatic grade compensation, it can easily identify and correct grade errors.
The Piper 200 automatically self-levels over a full grade range, eliminating the need to tip the laser for steep slopes. And implements both line and grade locks setups through its wireless remote control. The Piper 200 is built to last with tough housing with 100% waterproof protection.
The Piper 200 is powered by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack reducing expensive waste through alkaline batteries.
- Alignmaster included (an automatic targeting system which allows operators to find targets fast for 2 day setups)
- Red Laser Diode - 635 nm
- 4.75 mW maximum Laser Output
- 200m Working Range
- -10 % to +25 % Grade Range
- -15 % to +30 % Self-levelling Range
- Line Movement: 6 m metres @ 30 metres
- Battery type and life: Lithium-Ion, 40 hours
- Operating Temp: -20° to +50° C
- Weight: 2 kg
- Seal - IPX8
- Wireless remote control up to 150 metres